Sunday, September 1, 2013

The Adventure Lies Within

A nice place to sit still & listen.
It's been an interesting Summer as I continue my own Soulistic AdventureI've had to navigate uncharted territory requiring perseverance, face fears and the willingness to put a lot of effort in,  which at times, it felt like I received little in return. I've ridden emotions of excitement, frustration, happiness, anger, satisfaction, insecurity and joy (just a few). However, because I love and believe in my aspirations and the path I choose to follow for the rest of my life, I keep going, trusting the seeds are being planted and it just takes time to grow. I will keep watering the seeds.  Patience. A big lesson for me and one that repeats itself over and over.


Since turning 40, which was over seven years ago now, life has had to have meaning for me. I did not like to wake up having a sinking feeling in my stomach as I pondered "Is this all there is?".  After my Dad passed on September 1, 2006, this feeling really hit home (today marks 7 years - "Hey Daddyo! A big shout out to you! - Miss you! Love you!). I had to start making the adjustments, to continue my personal healing and development and to stop being quiet and unheard.

I am a deep thinker, but I also have awareness around seeing beyond the messages we receive from the media (print, audio, television) and often find daily life experiences to be quite mundane without being connected to something higher than myself. I don't believe everything I see or hear. Often this becomes jibber jabber... and the truth is lost. The truth is very basic if we all would simply stop for a moment to trust the feelings and sensations we each feel inside. We are so lost at times in a world that revolves around... shall I say...crap!

If you want more in life - simply open up to what is, what you feel inside and connect to spirit (God, the Universe, whichever reference resonates with you most)... you'll find your truth here and be inspired to get out there and make a difference.

Not sure where to begin?  I can help you begin to find your spark of adventure today by offering a FREE 30min Discovery Session via phone.  Often all it takes is one conversation to get connected back to what matters most.  Sign up today!

To your adventure and the truth that lies within,






Linda Parker
Creator & Founder
Soulistic Adventures, LLC
www.SoulisticAdventures.com
Linda@SoulisticAdventures.com





For more information about pathways to your soul to connect back to YOU through Movement, Exploration and Discovery visit my website at www.SoulisticAdventures.com or join my mailing list below or Facebook link above to stay connected!!


Join My Mailing List
Email:


For Email Newsletters you can trust




No comments:

Post a Comment