Thursday, March 28, 2013

On The Radio! Interview on Sky Radio's "A Moment of Change" - March 26, 2013


On March 26, 2013 at 6:30pmET, I was interviewed on CBS Sky Radio's program "A Moment of Change".  I am on the second half of the recording below:

http://amomentofchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Robinson_and_Parker_032613.mp3

I spoke how movement through the body helps us get in touch with expressing ourselves so we can move forward, a little about Soulistic Adventures, and why my faith and spirituality is important to me and why I incorporate it into my business.

If you have problems with the link above, try http://amomentofchange.com/podcasts

If you need some movement in your life - with your body, mind, emotions or soul - sign up for a Complimentary 1-hour BE MOVED DISCOVERY SESSION, by writing me directly or through my website at www.SoulisticAdventures.com or Linda@SoulisticAdventures.com.

In the meantime, keep on moving towards who you really are - then EXPRESS IT!!!

To your adventure,





 





Linda Parker
Creator & Founder
Soulistic Adventures, LLC
www.SoulisticAdventures.com
Linda@SoulisticAdvenures.com

Linda also teaches the Nia Technique and Hoola Hooping.  To find out more about her BodyMoves, MindMoves, SoulMoves and Movement Coaching programs, visit her website www.SoulisticAdventures.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment