Sunday, April 22, 2012

Soulistic Adventures Launches at Athleta - April 21, 2012

I DID IT!  It was simply time...time to put up the sails and venture out on a new path.  To put a stake in the ground to claim to the Universe that I am very serious, passionate and ready to live what I view as my life's purpose.  No more hiding. It is now in "action mode"!
The Nia Technique - teaching new Nia movers!!! yeah!!!

My giveaway.
On April 21, 2012 (Sat) at the Athleta store in Scarsdale, NY,  I opened up my doors stating to the public that Soulistic Adventures was now alive and ready for business by teaching a free Nia Technique class to a group of 12 beautiful movers.   I met a lot of wonderful individuals and with great joy, I was pleased that my class put smiles on their faces. 

My launch gifts.


This is only the beginning, and I am taking one step at a time, getting the kinks out, learning a lot along the way and building a solid foundation.

I encourage anyone else out there who has a dream, to just get started.  No more procrastinating or hiding.

Write me and let me know what's cookin in your world!!
To the adventure,





Visit www.SoulisticAdventures.com to see what's cookin in body, mind and spirit adventure programs.










No comments:

Post a Comment