Friday, December 21, 2012

The Meaning of My Logo - Mindful and of Purpose

 

Since today, December 21, 2012, represents a significant day, largely due to the awareness around the Mayan calendar, I thought it would be nice to share what my logo represents. 
 
My logo was consciously created to have meaning as my business was born out of the need to stand up and be who I am in this world and to live my life with purpose from here on out.  So, I sat down one day and drafted many renditions as I looked at my vision board for inspiration as to how to describe my voice visually.
 
So, I'll start with the Mayan connection.  As with many cultures, we humans always seem to find a need to associate ourselves with a higher source and to create a code of sorts (or symbols) to help identify the nature of who we are and to understand our existence and to find a connection to something bigger than us. I find that all very interesting.  So, when I look up to see what my birthdate reveals as my Mayan Code or Galactic Signature, I am Red Cosmic SkywalkerInteresting that within the definition, it represents exploring, navigation and wakefulness - hence, "Adventures" in Soulistic Adventures resonates perfectly - and note it happened naturally. No coincidences they say (wink).
Within my code
, I have what's known as Tone 13 which is represented by the 3 dots and 2 lines.  The definition of Tone 13 is about Universal Movement which is, indeed, my highest intention within my vision and fits me perfectly.  I love to move - to move my body, to move forward intellectually, to move forward with personal goals - just to keep moving.  I get bored easily, so movement is crucial for thriving, exploring, creating, and living in possibilities. I can't sit still too often without having the need to move on, to seek answers and create change because I don't always accept  things as they "are" because I believe we create what "is"  a lot of the time and at the end of the day - that responsibility falls on me to move it! To take action. Actions speak louder than words, right?

Below is a further detailed explanation about Tone 13 which you may find interesting.  If you want to look up your own, visit:  http://www.lawoftime.org/decode/index.php and just plug in your birthdate. Remember, it's fun to explore. This is just another means to gather information, but only you know inside who you are and how Spirit speaks and leads you. Use information with discernment.
 
 
Native Name: OXLAHUN [osh-la-hoon]
Qualities: wild card, unseen forces, unexpected change, open system, touch of destiny, interdimensional shift
The thirteenth tone calls forth the greater pattern. The hand of fate beckons and then catapults you free to journey home.
Thirteen is the ray of universal movement, the foundation of self within the foundation of Essence Self combined with the rhythm of the trinity. Thirteen touches you with the hand of unseen forces and radical change. It will catalyze into movement whatever resists change or is unexamined or stationary. You are being touched by fate, moved through identifications of self into open consciousness.
Olin, the Mayan goddess of movement, asks you to surrender to the perfection of the larger pattern of your Essence Self. From the perspective of surrender and trust, what movement is being called for? Pay attention to synchronicities and seeming coincidences that jump into your awareness. Thirteen provides the possibility of a radical “frequency shift,” offering you limitless new openings. Become a skywalker. Be open and flexible, allowing changing reference points to become dynamic allies. Open to the workings of destiny offered by universal movement.
 
Second, to mention is the letter "A", which I accented on purpose to represent and honor the "trinity".  Not only is the trinity referenced in my Mayan Tone, but it represents the Father, Son and Holy Spirit; Past, Present, Future; Body, Mind and Spirit; Thoughts, Feelings, Emotions; and so many others.
 

The colors I chose represent the 7 Main Chakras known within the human body, and the placement of colors was intentional as well. All 7 colors surround and/or are within the trinity.  The 6th & 7th chakras are the two lines that intercept the trinity, binding highest intentions for the highest good. The purest form that leads my intentions.

RED
- BASE/ROOT/1st CHAKRA - Associated with Your Body, Touch, See, Smell, Taste, Physical Goals, Sex
ORANGE - SACRAL/2nd CHAKRA - Associated with Social Interactions, Happiness, Creativity, Pleasure
YELLOW - SOLAR PLEXUS/3rd CHAKRA - Associated with Activity, Learning, Excitement, Optimism, Self-Worth
GREEN - HEART/4th CHAKRA - Associated with Love, Family, Compassion, Growth, Support, Financial Stability
BLUE - THROAT/5th CHAKRA - Associated with Truth, Beauty, Purity, Enlightenment, Self-Expression, Communication
INDIGO - THIRD EYE/6th CHAKRA - Associated with Seeing more than meets the eye, Intuition, Creativity, Self-Responsibility
VIOLET - CROWN/7th CHAKRA - Associated with Spirituality, Self-Knowledge, Teaching, Inspiration, Artistic Expression

Lastly, the logo is balanced out with 9 letters on each side of the "A" accentuated with the chakra color green for HEART and chakra color BLUE for throat...which represents speaking your voice from the heart. My business is to represent purely from the heart, expressed through many voices of expression.

So, there ya have it!  My business is created out of the purest intention to connect with Spirit to bring forth and manifest Universal Movement towards the highest good for us all.  I am purely a vehicle to assist with manifesting change.  My desire and intention is to help others do the same through the visions and gifts I can offer in my lifetime. 

To all of our Soulistic Adventures,




Creator & Founder
Soulistic Adventures, LLC
www.SoulisticAdventures.com

Sign up for my newsletter and stay "in the know" as I develop my vision one step at a time.

Want the same for you?  Free up your body, mind and spirit through my programs now and in the future. If I can do it, so can you.

Want to know how? Need a boost for your own vision?  Check out my coaching programs then request a free coaching session and let's start your Soulistic Adventure now!  YOU MATTER!

2 comments:

  1. Well said. It's good to know the story behind your logo. It goes without saying that you carefully planned how your logo would look like, and didn’t just rely on what will look flashy when you picked its elements. Good luck on your business endeavors, Linda. Keep the fire of your passion burning! Tom @ R.C. Brayshaw & Company

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tom, Thank you for taking the time to comment. I had a lot of fun thinking about my logo and designing it... it truly was "on purpose" as I wanted it to resonate with my intentions and to be in alignment with my ultimate mission. Appreciate the support and I will keep the fire burning as the "Soulistic Adventure" continues! Kind regards, Linda

      Delete