Friday, December 14, 2012

Your Daily Veta Vita Laughamin

I started my day today with laughter. It truly is a fun way to get the oxygen flowing and to clear the head.  Nothing like waking up with worry already on the mind or some strange dream affecting your morning. 

Today's laughercise was performed on the floor.  I laid down on my back and brought my knees into my chest.  From there, it just let loose. This is a common exercise in Laughter Yoga.  It really helps release tension and enable the laughter to flow.  Think about it...when you get a good belly laugh going, don't you bend over holding your stomach? This position does that for you and that's why the pathway to laughter really opens up in this position. 

Give it a try!  Warning:  Beware of feeling great.

To the adventure,





Creator & Founder
Soulistic Adventures, LLC
www.SoulisticAdventures.com

Join my newsletter and keep in the loop as to programs and happenings at Soulistic Adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment