Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Popping Out Of The Bubble

I just became stunned moments ago when I came upon some news on a website related to the work I do with the Nia Technique and found out that a fellow Nia instructor just passed away suddenly.  I just spoke with this person on April 4.  We were going to plan a visit together in person. The news I read about her sudden passing was published on April 17 and I just read it today - April 23. Wow! I just can't believe it.

When matters like this happen, it can easily pop me out of the bubble of my current state of awareness, separating myself into a state of  "whoa...just what the heck AM I doing?".

Does whatever I was worrying about really seem necessary now? Nope, not really. What about all the work I've poured into my life goals; can I be lifted up and away at any time from earthbound toils, missions and aspirations no matter how heartfelt and commissioned with the best of intentions? Probably. Does whatever I was obsessing over in my thoughts and feelings now carry such importance? No. Is my motivation all for nothing? Hopefully not. Am I prioritizing right? Not always.

Popping out of the bubble is good. It makes you take a moment to check in with yourself. To re-assess and align your values with your actions no matter what outside messages and influences are bombarding you. It assists with creating movement towards awareness that can lead you down a path of further growth, self-discovery, spiritual awareness and other forms of well-being.

Yes, popping out of the bubble may be triggered by a variety of circumstances - some good, some not so good - but trust there is a gift to gain despite the perceived mess.

To your adventure,






Linda Parker
Creator & Founder
Soulistic Adventures, LLC
www.SoulisticAdventures.com
Linda@SoulisticAdventures.com




Popped out the bubble today and need to "move forward" somehow? Check out www.SoulisticAdventures.com and discover ways to help you keep moving forward from within.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Linda. I do appreciate the depth of your thoughts and life wisdom. What is our life if not love for the dearests we are living for? It's just a ray of ligt but it can highlit and bring warmth to someone alone in the unlimited Universe.Hurry up to do good, the life is so quik and short to fulfill our foreordination. I enjoy reading your publications. Good luck and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to connect. It's a lovely and powerful experience to connect with others of likemind. Together,no matter how big or small it may seem, we can raise the vibrations by tuning in to our inner knowing and stepping out in full expression that is uniquely ours to express. Best wishes and happiness to you too on your journey of expression! In service and gratitude.

    ReplyDelete